***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Personally I don't understand why a person who isn't a fan of someone would even bother posting in a thread about them. Wasted energy IMO.

You know, to "balance it out" God forbid fans congregate in a (insert said artist) fan thread [emoji]128580[/emoji]

You know, to "balance it out" God forbid fans congregate in a (insert said artist) fan thread [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Where's the fan threads at? Show me so I won't go in if I'm not a fan [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Personally I don't understand why a person who isn't a fan of someone would even bother posting in a thread about them. Wasted energy IMO.

I could never be that emotionally invested in these entertainer's personal lives. I'm just here for the music :D

Idk how many times it has to be said. I think game is dope as a rapper. I've always thought that.

However, he does a lot of clown sht. So if I praise him for his bars....I have to call him out for being a clown.

I think it's been said by literally, every detractor of games "methods" in this thread. He can rap his *** off. The disses were fire.

But the extra sht has to be called out. Take the good and the bad.

I have game only behind rozay having the best catalogues in the last decade. Alot of dudes can't even last in this industry that long let alone put out good music.

I have game only behind rozay having the best catalogues in the last decade. Alot of dudes can't even last in this industry that long let alone put out good music.

If we take it back to 06
Jeezy
Drake
Rozay
Kanye
Game
Maybe TI based off the strength of paper trail
and HOV :smokin

I'm going to go with ross

Last edited:
The game fans in here are on par with Kanye/Drake fans.

Didnt know it was like that :lol:

Realized that the moment ppl in here was saying Documentary 2 & 2.5 were the best albums in years and are instant classics. Like them albums was cool but they were over doing it when it came out lol

all of these interviews in less than a week, yup Game is doing all of this for promo. dude looks faker as the days pass by. :smh: dope rapper but he's fake as hell. you can see thru his lies, it's all transparent.

Last edited:
I did find it funny when Meek said "I don't fight" but he's always talking so tough on wax.

One thing about dudes like Game or Gucci, they'll back their words up. Even if they're in the wrong.

The game fans in here are on par with Kanye/Drake fans.

Didnt know it was like that :lol:

Realized that the moment ppl in here was saying Documentary 2 & 2.5 were the best albums in years and are instant classics. Like them albums was cool but they were over doing it when it came out lol

I'm not sure who said those were instant classics, but I'm not sure why neither would be considered some of the best albums in years. Game, Royce, Pusha T, and Scarface all dropped some of the best albums the past couple of years, especially pure hip hop albums. You can hate the social media antics, but hating his actual music is :lol: :lol: :lol: you want it one way, but it's another

I did find it funny when Meek said "I don't fight" but he's always talking so tough on wax.

One thing about dudes like Game or Gucci, they'll back their words up. Even if they're in the wrong.

He's speaking more-so to the culture of Philly. It's different from LA. Just like how dudes do drive-bys in LA....people shoot on foot in Baltimore. Word to snoop in the wire :lol:.

The concept of "run my fade" or "squabble" isn't a Philly thing. They shooting. AR-AB explains it in this interview.

Meek BEEN saying this. Back when he could actually spit.

"I'm from a city where the skinny ****** ride
And a Semi .45, make the ****** ****** fold up"

It's just different

Only place I seen people calling it a classic is Rap Reviews and they've been the best Hip Hop reviews site for over a decade.

all of these interviews in less than a week, yup Game is doing all of this for promo. dude looks faker as the days pass by. :smh: dope rapper but he's fake as hell. you can see thru his lies, it's all transparent.
I swear some of you dudes can't read or choose to look past it. Bruh, he do these interviews for HIS MAJOR ALBUMS! Not like he wasn't going to do them regardless of the beef.

I'm not sure who said those were instant classics, but I'm not sure why neither would be considered some of the best albums in years. Game, Royce, Pusha T, and Scarface all dropped some of the best albums the past couple of years, especially pure hip hop albums. You can hate the social media antics, but hating his actual music is :lol: :lol: :lol: you want it one way, but it's another

Like i said they were cool but Doc 2 had filler to me. 2.5 was better but even then they werent even the best 2 albums of last yr. Last yr was stacked with great stuff in all lanes

Ppl were acting like those 2 albums were categories of their own when they were just cool above average Game albums

Now if you put them tracks together on ONE album then Id prob be saying differently

Documentary 2 and 2.5 were both super dope to me. The skits sucked tho...Lol Just listened to them 2 days ago actually.

I didn't like the album at all. Forced skits, forces features, I kept like 4 or 5 songs. Didn't even listen to to 2.5

I didn't like the album at all. Forced skits, forces features, I kept like 4 or 5 songs. Didn't even listen to to 2.5

2.5 is better. I deleted only a couple tracks from 2 if we not counting skits but i dont think i deleted any from 2.5

You dont seem like a Game fan tho lol

2.5 is better. I deleted only a couple tracks from 2 if we not counting skits but i dont think i deleted any from 2.5

You're responding to a guy who has Views as probably the best rap album of the decade

I like all his albums except for RED and this last one.

Documentary
Doctors advocate
LAX
Jesus Piece

all those are fire IMO.

This man peep woke up with the boy on his mind :smh: calm down fam. You doing the :lol: thing y'all hate so much

Matter fact the funniest thing is, I remember when the album dropped everybody in here pretty much loved it so it kinda hyped it for me, i run it back like two times, say I'm not feelin it and why and dudes were legit mad...didn't come at anyone or anything just said it wasn't good to me. some of the SAME dudes that frequent another artists thread to do nothing but nag and complain on either why said fans like said artists music or how the music is just so bad, etc rumors/gossip etc etc etc. go figure

Last edited:

I like all his albums except for RED and this last one.

Documentary
Doctors advocate
LAX
Jesus Piece

all those are fire IMO.

This man peep woke up with the boy on his mind :smh: calm down fam. You doing the :lol: thing y'all hate so much

Matter fact the funniest thing is, I remember when the album dropped everybody in here pretty much loved it so it kinda hyped it for me, i run it back like two times, say I'm not feelin it and why and dudes were legit mad...didn't come at anyone or anything just said it wasn't good to me. some of the SAME dudes that frequent another artists thread to do nothing but nag and complain on either why said fans like said artists music or how the music is just so bad, etc rumors/gossip etc etc etc. go figure

I simply responded to your post. Nobody is thinking about you, not even your father figure Drake. You said D2 had forced skits and features and didn't even listen to D 2.5, which is the much better album, so I'm not even sure why you even have an opinion on it. I wouldn't have an opinion on things I don't actually take the time to listen to. If I listen to something I can actually be critical about it whether good or bad. Your problem is people get critical with Drake albums and you get extra sensitive, and try to flip that on other people, even when plenty facts and receipts are presented, panties just scrunch.

LAX and RED are probably Game's worst albums btw. A handful of bangers but those are my least listened to albums from him.

D2 was real good. 2.5 was great. That west coast sound I grew up listening to.

His best song over the last few years is still Purge. **** fits perfect to whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom