• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped buying certain Nike's/Jay's cause they were making it impossible to cop and making you jump through hoops and hurdles. Supreme about to be in the same boat, not that they care.

Got a XL shirt in my cart. Went to check out and got the message that it sold out. Removed the XL, added a large. Went to check out and got the message you already ordered this style. You can't order another one.
Logged on randomly at noon from my work PC and see a large restocked. Add to cart, try to check out and get the same you already copped this BS .

Somebody play me the worlds smallest violin.
hqdefault.jpg

For LA you were able to get both anatomy models and the cdg corton sweater was all sold out for my 12:45

i heard the warehouse number is just an automated response now. gotta send an email

My friend was #31 goin into the BK store and they ain't have any more tan sweaters smfh...ridiculous.

IMAG4293.jpg

Also was able to cop online in that whole cluster**** of a release. Carted small by mistake...tried to change the size a couple of times then just said **** it lol

IMG_1499.jpg

Want that female anatomy

I need a small ... would you like to size swap?

Last edited:
Still white hoodies and tees at LA. 415 slot. If you have a later slot. Try come in earlier. Went in around 4 on my 415 slot.

one of my orders scheduled for delivery tommorow. not sure if its the female anatomy or shoulder bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom