• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing both stores (BK & SoHo) are sold out of all tees and hoodies. Guess I'll be picking up bag leftovers tomorrow :rolleyes

not CDG but picked this up for a steal

B2233280-F1CA-4E24-AF95-4981FDE0E3FC.jpeg

potee boiz strike again

Did week 3 orders receive bouncy ball? Here's to hoping week 4 gets them
I got one in my red reflective small logo tee order, but not one with my vampire hoodie that I ordered like Tuesday. The hoodie came from in-store, though. So I'm thinking the warehouse maaaay still have them, but any leftover stock from the store won't.

I now have like a dozen f'ing bouncy balls, lol

Well just saw it’s FCFS at Supreme right now and I had an appointment for tomorrow at 10:45...RIP to the hope of grabbing anything. At least I grabbed a tee online.....

Well just saw it’s FCFS at Supreme right now and I had an appointment for tomorrow at 10:45...RIP to the hope of grabbing anything. At least I grabbed a tee online.....

Damn it's FCFS right now? I have a 10:45 slot tomorrow too.

Lazy to look back. But did bogo’s actually restock?

I was eyeing since drop until the White Large restock glitch happened then had to dip to preme.

Thought I'd have been a member of #PoteeBoiz from picking up the pink camo last year, but that size L was just too damn tight and I can't conscientiously submit an application based on such shoddy qualifications.

#MembershipDelayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom