• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else leave their tab open for their confirmation page? Still in shock I was able to single cart both hoodie and T lol

Youre just rubbing salt on our wounds now. Cmon b

58DB920E-B556-48CB-918D-A5295FEDC3A3.png

So I guess Supreme essentially blocked a majority of the manual buyers with the “already purchased” message. Allowing the bot users with multiple ips to clean up. I can’t seem to buy tees/hoodies from preme unless they’re literally sitting on the site.
smh
foul

and what’s sad is if manual buyers try to checkout quick, supreme gonna try to give some captcha, TOS, decline or other excuse. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped buying certain Nike's/Jay's cause they were making it impossible to cop and making you jump through hoops and hurdles. Supreme about to be in the same boat, not that they care.

Got a XL shirt in my cart. Went to check out and got the message that it sold out. Removed the XL, added a large. Went to check out and got the message you already ordered this style. You can't order another one.
Logged on randomly at noon from my work PC and see a large restocked. Add to cart, try to check out and get the same you already copped this BS .

Somebody play me the worlds smallest violin.

I stopped buying certain Nike's/Jay's cause they were making it impossible to cop and making you jump through hoops and hurdles. Supreme about to be in the same boat, not that they care.

Got a XL shirt in my cart. Went to check out and got the message that it sold out. Removed the XL, added a large. Went to check out and got the message you already ordered this style. You can't order another one.
Logged on randomly at noon from my work PC and see a large restocked. Add to cart, try to check out and get the same you already copped this BS .

Somebody play me the worlds smallest violin.

Yeah man it’s really ******.

Got the “you already ordered this product” this morning on my first try checking out, and every time checking out after.

So now even if the tee restocks, I can’t check it out. So ******* dumb.

they better not mess with the TNF drop
that’s if i like it

lucky if i can get a text on that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom