im cool if the hoodie is a bit baggy

Phone battery low, but real quick Bklyn update:
2:45
White pieces only
Sweaters looked to be cooked
Guy in front of me got last black waist bag
Chore coats still there
Natural crew still there

I grabbed hoodie, tee, white chore coat, male figure, natural crew and a rando Hockey tee - $804 out the door.

Got hit with fraud protection at checkout, had to call from along the wall, lol.

First time in-store, glad I left with almost everything on my list. Probably wouldn't do it again. The "March of the Hypebeasts" from checkin to the store was kinda embarrassing.

Now it's a 3hr trip home, scotch and my bed lol

grabbed small champ coaches jacket from a restock Tuesday and it delivered today. wow v quick

watching videos of ppls pick ups.

the sweater print isnt eem stitched on.

Looks as if it started to peel off as soon as he took it out of bag.

Id avoid it personally

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 1.14.37 PM.png

What are my chances of picking up a black hoody tomorrow at 1245? Also, I'm used to getting a number in line at the store. So now it's FCFS for the 12:45 group?

man, i hate it too. makes me feel like a kid on a field trip... but it is kind of necessary to reign in a lot of those people (kids) who can't control themselves

man id do anything to get permission to go on the supreme field trip march again lol

:nerd:

Haven’t bought a supreme tee since the Akira drop. Glad I was able to get the white split tee...that was the only one I wanted. Pretty stoked about it still.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are my chances of picking up a black hoody tomorrow at 1245? Also, I'm used to getting a number in line at the store. So now it's FCFS for the 12:45 group?

I think someone said they only had white at BK jus now, so if BK is your pickup might not be looking good

So I guess Supreme essentially blocked a majority of the manual buyers with the “already purchased” message. Allowing the bot users with multiple ips to clean up. I can’t seem to buy tees/hoodies from preme unless they’re literally sitting on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom