• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait did the Ts really restock? i randomly just refreshed and a sz large popped up .. checked out and my card was charged .. but i dont get confirmation emails or shipping emails from supreme anymore so i dont expect to get a confirm for this one but my card was charged just now

Huge W!!

well i hope they actually fulfill it ..

i had the page up since this morning at work .. went to go get something to eat .. was eating at my desk .. put my food away and then i randomly just hit refresh and a sz lg popped up .. hit add to cart and checked out lol

Some week 3
EEA18684-5DB5-4208-B29B-4CE32A38B5C0.jpeg

Just checked in at Bkln. At least now I know what Draymond Green does in the offseason, lol
I use to run into him a lot at Oakland Marriott where they train at. He seem like an *** on tv and by the media but he’s one of the coolest dudes around. Always say wassup and really friendly, while some other players are a cocky poop.

Ended up number two at Dover. Wish I asked the kid in front of me to grab that female anatomy and that I got black tee but outside of that I was good. Deff could’ve touched size smalls in everything too lol.

All I'm going to say is wow, wife tried, I tried, and ended up with nothing. She went for the shirt and I went for the hoodie. Site was acting weird right at drop and I tried carting a medium hoodie. Kicked back and I clicked add to cart again. Turns out that the second time was for a size small and that sold out quick as I was processing. Had to remove, tried going for a white tee and kept having kick back errors. Wife had the same errors from the get go. I go on mobile and try to check out the shirt again, but get the error message that I already bought the item.

I understand that this was a common error for most today. I have no pending charges and no emails. I'm pretty bummed, must've used all my luck on the Undercover x Element drop on SNKRS. I emailed Supreme about it to see if I ended up purchasing, but I'm not holding my breath. That being said, if someone has a white or black tee in medium, you know who to hit up in the DM. Got enough hoodies and jackets that never get enough wear in Hawaii

I’m officially done. I don’t think I can get away from work to cop online anymore.

RIP

Can someone let me know Brooklyn stock please, Have a slot at 10:45 am tomorrow and was wondering if it's still worth going

Anybody been in LA yet? I know someone posted yesterday that they were only letting people buy one CDG item. Wanted to see if it was true

well i hope they actually fulfill it ..

i had the page up since this morning at work .. went to go get something to eat .. was eating at my desk .. put my food away and then i randomly just hit refresh and a sz lg popped up .. hit add to cart and checked out lol
I have gotten a few pieces that way. Just random luck and persistence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom