Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAHAHAHAHA

"These are new so there arent any fakes of these for at least 6 months"
AHAHAHAHAHAH, Stupid cow!!!

Well, perhaps she's talking about fake apparel taking a number of months to appear. Sure we know rep shoes show up way early, but if you're so sure that rep Sup stuff shows up so early, why do we never see "early versions" of their stuff beyond one or two out-of-focus images of samples? But, hey, I'm sure you know better than someone working for a company whose ENTIRE reputation rests on being a marketplace for legit stuff.

And "stupid cow?" Really???

That repeat jacket is kinda cool, but I’m sure they’ll be over 200. Wonder if they’ll fall below retail on stockx eventually..

That mask needed to drop on a big drop like the first week, or at least with a hyped colab. Gonna be a tough grab..

I can only imagine that 96% of the people on the site tomorrow morning will be going for the mask first.

I can only imagine that 96% of the people on the site tomorrow morning will be going for the mask first.
frustrated.gif

my nephew is catching this season in little league, and i told my bro i would pitch in on the gear...meaning i would cop this mask and let my nephew borrow it for photo day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom