Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180425_143504.jpg

I ordered a nylon cap and bucket hat within a few hours of eachother Saturday. Got tracking for nylon Monday and nothing still for bucket.. so random how they choose to ship.

Definitely...trying to decide if I wanna take the chance of getting banned or just show up to check in and leave

They don't let you check in and leave this season. Tried that for week 2 and the guy in BK (cool white dude from Cali) told me they can't anymore. It messes with their 2 point check in process and customers to stock ratio on a Thursday.

A lot have been getting automation errors. Works for me still but I see a ton on Reddit claiming the error. Still Auto fill should not be triggering as a bot when bots don’t get triggered. GL tomorrow boys. Hope to be behind home plate @ 11:00:07

A lot have been getting automation errors. Works for me still but I see a ton on Reddit claiming the error. Still Auto fill should not be triggering as a bot when bots don’t get triggered. GL tomorrow boys. Hope to be behind home plate @ 11:00:07

This is exactly what’s been happening to me this season. last season, and 1st week this season autofill was fine. I’ll prolly have even less of the 0.001% chance I had of getting the mask since I’m gonna try to switch up the checkout method and likely take too long smh

They don't let you check in and leave this season. Tried that for week 2 and the guy in BK (cool white dude from Cali) told me they can't anymore. It messes with their 2 point check in process and customers to stock ratio on a Thursday.

Guess I’m taking the chance of a ban then

what happens if u show up and just tell them nah i don’t like anything this week :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom