• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason nobody likes these lows... thats good for me so its an easier cop... when the concord and bred lows came out it sold out and wasnt hated on as much as these cool greys... too each their own though...

for some reason nobody likes these lows... thats good for me so its an easier cop... when the concord and bred lows came out it sold out and wasnt hated on as much as these cool greys... too each their own though...
I bought 11 lows a few years back and they were very uncomfortable to me. Never boght lows again. Cool Gray are my second favorite 11 too. I don't even have the high. But if I can try these on I may get them if they feel better.

11 lows definitely feel better on foot than the mids.
even the foam on the midsole used is softer, overall fit is comfier too.

upload_2018-4-25_13-10-47.png
Going for this in green/blue, shouldn't be too hard :smokin

Do they block you if you don’t show up? Sorry if newb question

you get a couple freebies. After the 3rd skip you liable to getting banned for the season

Only say this from experience. I skipped 3 times last season. The week after my 3rd skip was the box logo week and i got was able to participate

Meanwhile ive seen ppl get a text saying they arent able to participate until the following season after 3 skips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom