• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait hold on why is washed up oberg back at complex? didn't she leave? to then get fired at kith to pursue a brand thats called sporty and rich? lol what am I missing here is she working her way back to complex... lol I love these chicks man, they so delusional because of clout.

Wait, deadass? Her gig at Kith ended? What's the story there? I thought she would've done an aight job helping out with some of the women's line.

not gonna front, Hellraiser scared the crap out of me as a kid... doubt I want to put my daughter through that by rocking something with his face on it

in other news wifey almost turned to Hellraiser tonight when I jokingly said that I ate her portion of the Leonard's Malasadas that we brought home :nthat:

Baddest MF of them All in Horror.

giphy.gif

I need catchers mask for my daughters softball team. I am a coach and my daughter pitches. So it will get used... once then proudly displayed in the office with the other accessories.

Looking to get the Jersey / Shorts and all the tee shirts and deck

Imfrickinpossible though
YOu should be able to get them all in one cart. Not a lot of people are going for it.

Watch the Split Anorak drops the same week as the mask. Think I would choose the anorak. There better be some kind of distraction besides that.

not gonna front, Hellraiser scared the crap out of me as a kid... doubt I want to put my daughter through that by rocking something with his face on it

in other news wifey almost turned to Hellraiser tonight when I jokingly said that I ate her portion of the Leonard's Malasadas that we brought home :nthat:

True that. Don't mess with the wifey's Malasadas unless you're bout to bring home another dozen that same day. haha

Only went in because of the catchers mask...site loaded 6 second before 11am. Now let's hope for a text in BK. Only been there once this season, been getting no text at all. Smdh

damn, was unaware of the mask dropping...sat on the registration page for a good 35 seconds then passed

i needs this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom