• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't do it if you want a good quality tee that matches the $600 price tag (let alone 1200).
Just grab 2 Saint Laurent logo tees if you want quality... It's a good flex piece but I'm sure you
got a ton of stunt pieces. THEN AGAIN, if you like it you like it. That's all that matters.

I wouldn't do it if you want a good quality tee that matches the $600 price tag (let alone 1200).
Just grab 2 Saint Laurent logo tees if you want quality... It's a good flex piece but I'm sure you
got a ton of stunt pieces. THEN AGAIN, if you like it you like it. That's all that matters.
I liked slp better when they were ysl. In terms of quality as long as that logo won’t fade or crack that’s good for me :lol:
I’ll see, there’s a lot of louis stuff I need that’s not supreme this season

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.png

I can’t think of any accessories that would drop that correlates to Hellraiser. Maybe the Axe? I would like a set of jars as well. Catchers mask will be a classic.

i sent the link to the seller, he can if he wants, i tried zooming in on my mac CSI style but thats not gonna help

wait hold on why is washed up oberg back at complex? didn't she leave? to then get fired at kith to pursue a brand thats called sporty and rich? lol what am I missing here is she working her way back to complex... lol I love these chicks man, they so delusional because of clout.

wait hold on why is washed up oberg back at complex? didn't she leave? to then get fired at kith to pursue a brand thats called sporty and rich? lol what am I missing here is she working her way back to complex... lol I love these chicks man, they so delusional because of clout.

Nah.. I think she was in charge of stock x IG stories for the Stock X Day that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom