• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh, ive seen some sell for around that on grailed, if its used then i dont think its a good deal
Brand new, tag stitching not stitched properly, copvsdrop got it so I know most likely it’s real. Not tryna deal with fufu shirts and claims/chargebacks

Sweatshirt and shirts dope and Keychain is fire, but pass on this week. I might get the keychain if they drop some good lookbook items to justify the shipping price for the keychain

This collab an easy

F37DF20C-4A0B-4E25-88E2-E450C6DC7448.gif

This collab isn't for me so I'll be passing on the items. Might be a good week to put another principal payment down on the car.

if nothing good comes out from the lookbook then i will pass... kinda need the money anyway since had to cop those tires and cool grey 11s on saturday

Really want the hoodie ONLY because I've been going through 'Preme withdrawl.

But those Best Hand 1's I NEED. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Never seen hellriser, the shorts are decent tho lol

Hoping the hats I want drop this week. haven't bought anything the past 3 weeks for myself, last thing I copped was light stick

the hellraiser tee goes hard, but better off copping merch for the movie online.

The red camo jacket goes hard tho not gonna lie

Really disappointed only pinhead was used, kind of cliche.
The puzzle box in itself as a stash or something else would have been rad. Or a cenobite in a box logo tee or some ****e

Brand new, tag stitching not stitched properly, copvsdrop got it so I know most likely it’s real. Not tryna deal with fufu shirts and claims/chargebacks

If it’s copvsdrop and it’s brand new, then that price is a fair price coming from a resell shop

If it’s copvsdrop and it’s brand new, then that price is a fair price coming from a resell shop
Yes and yes. I would have to go and try and tell em no tax or have someone with an nj address cop for me. I’m indecisive, need to see if it’s a good quality shirt before dropping 12 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom