• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CITH deck from week 13 came

197B0B33-E93B-4BB9-9845-2FFE5BBC50D8.jpeg

damn, the dood coma got last night and i forgot to set an alarm for this morning :smh:

only wanted the blessed pack

Fuuuudge forgot to cancel a stockx ask for my friend's SOG knife that he wanted to sell but had already opened. Yo Guccishades Guccishades how many times have you not delivered an order on stockx and not gotten charged the fee lmao.

offtopic - if any manual boys wanna test how fast they are - https://www.99percentoffsale.com/ (it's done by the cards against the humanity company)

someone on another forum I post on got confirmation on the car, $97 for a 10k car

edit: fillr doesn't work, autofill only fills out the first page, doesn't do card, email, or #

The navy plaid work shirt restocked in L and XL. Any recommendations on which size to purchase if I usually wear large? Do these run tts? I don’t have a proper measuring tape.

Thanks!

Just got shipping confirmation for the Blessed bundle. I just noticed I never received a order confirmation email lol. First time that's ever happened

Friendly reminder the UPS track by Reference Number from Thread First Post. Didn't get a ship email first time all season for beanie and headband last week. Did get the charge and confirm emails like this drop for the red handwarmer. Holiday food coma and bought way too many things past couple weeks.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom