• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth checkout on medium "BLESSED" bundle!

Manual has been a breeze these past few weeks! Let's hope it will be [at least] throughout the season! Especially when TNF and Box Logo Crewnecks are coming soon!

you guys got captcha’d? iirc before this drop captcha was on, when i ordered it was off.

Easy in and out.
CB65C70E-7411-4CC8-933B-311A0849C95D.jpeg

3509A1C3-58F0-4698-80C8-D10DCF6A41EA.jpeg

card decline on blessed bundle, but was able to get beanie and hand warmer. Anyone that wanted bundle for Tee only please message me. Looking for DVD only. Much appreciated.

Copped the workshirt and beanie. :pimp:

Realized my copy and paste credit card was the old one. No wonder I didn’t get through last week on the patch denim jacket :smh:

Just wanted the dvd. They Should restock dvd only and should be available all season and next season like the cherry vid. So who ever not in it for the dvd should let it go asap before it gets on YouTube and restocks. Heard the soundtrack is good.

Got a camo handwarmer

Grabbed camo handwarmer and tan boucle cap.

Passed on Blessed (would've only bought to sell anyway) and hooded work shirt (think I'll be able to get it <retail in a couple weeks).

Glad it seems almost everyone ate like it was holiday leftovers today!

****ted out last night’s thanksgiving dinner while I checked out a black scarf and camo hand warmer on one cart, manually. Pretty easy drop I’d say.

Black does go with everything. I’d like to see more red box logos on black Supreme items however the navy sometimes looks close to black. Its nice to see the red logo on the back of the black hardware tee.

How are you guys checking out manually? I use chrome autofill extension and retype CVV. Never had issue until BOGO beanie and then again today. Am i checking out too fast? Keep getting card decline, but can checkout with less hyped items.

How are you guys checking out manually? I use chrome autofill extension and retype CVV. Never had issue until BOGO beanie and then again today. Am i checking out too fast? Keep getting card decline, but can checkout with less hyped items.
Idk my alternate CC got declined for the blessed tee but the card I use throughout the season checked out two items easy.

That processing bar imo determines if the order is submitted (especially for manual) and it varies from order to order, place to place. Some times the bar takes 20-30 sec, some times it freezes, some times it takes less than 20 seconds. If declined, then it must be a rush of manual or bot orders processing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom