• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LET'S GOOOOOOO. Card Declined on the tee tho smfh.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 11.01.17 AM.png

Got blessed bundle, missed black beanie was gonna get olive but decided against it. Color I want or nothing.

Carted small DVD bundle but sold out on checkout. Hate that I now have to show up for my time in store to take leave empty-handed and take another L.

Black beanie with the black BOGO again smfh

7 colors and of course black is the only one w/o the red bogo :smh:

I literally noticed that at 9:59 and made a game time decision to switch to dark olive. A lot of my clothes will go with that too and it was a pretty easy cop today. I think dark olive was actually the last to sell out. Was contemplating grabbing a second lol.

I literally noticed that at 9:59 and made a game time decision to switch to dark olive. A lot of my clothes will go with that too and it was a pretty easy cop today. I think dark olive was actually the last to sell out. Was contemplating grabbing a second lol.
Olive was my third choice after black and red. Chose against black since it's black bogo smh.
handwarmers (red and camo) and out
How y'all ordering two of one item?

hit on the black handwarmer with chrome autofill, deleted and re-entered CVV and just deleted and re-entered the last number of my credit card.

Olive was my third choice after black and red. Chose against black since it's black bogo smh.

How y'all ordering two of one item?

I've never tried, but I've heard people switch up the address from like Road to Rd. and then use a different email I think?

Blessed bundle is the most difficult cop I've encountered since the Landscape hoodie. No chance at a small. :frown:

Got the black hand warmer, was about to get the red one but I think it’ll show dirt too easily.

got the black and camo handwarmers. Missed black beanie...knew I shoulda just went for red. Hopefully they got a lot of them in store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom