• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That processing bar imo determines if the order is submitted (especially for manual) and it varies from order to order, place to place. Some times the bar takes 20-30 sec, some times it freezes, some times it takes less than 20 seconds. If declined, then it must be a rush of manual or bot orders processing at the same time.

Yeah I've gotten the processing bar the last 4 weeks or so and it was gone kind of slowly, but I've gotten through each time. Today there was no processing bar and I got confirmation near instantly.

How are you guys checking out manually? I use chrome autofill extension and retype CVV. Never had issue until BOGO beanie and then again today. Am i checking out too fast? Keep getting card decline, but can checkout with less hyped items.

I just use chrome autofill. On my phone, my whole address is already filled in then I let it autofill my CC info...i just have to type in the CCV. On the laptop I have to paste in my street and autofill the CC info

Hopefully working out a deal on a case for the X models this time.. :lol:

Can you imagine how expensive an actual apple x supreme item would be.. the two kings of markup.

Looks like those hoodies and blessed sets made it smooth for all the other stuff. Grabbed camo handwarmer & bouclé cap in same order. Almost grabbed a scarf, but I wouldn’t ever use it anyway. The beanies have been hot this year.. they’ve all been flying! Even the ear flap beanies were gone before camp cap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom