• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3C75440D-147F-4A59-ADD0-C7C792174F75.jpeg
981FFFBB-AAD5-400C-87A2-08A1FED28447.jpeg

#Blessed
Potee Boiz!!!
Been waiting for these to get lower on StockX. Super clean. Are they comfy?

Picked up the Navy hooded plaid work shirt in XL during today's restock around 4pm pst. Hope it fits good.

I grabbed the same thing in a large a couple hours before that - I have no self-control :lol:

Ah, I didn't want to risk having to pay $200+ down the road.

Anyway, if your XL fits too big for your liking, hmu. The L may end up being too tight for my liking.

I grabbed the same thing in a large a couple hours before that - I have no self-control :lol:

Ah, I didn't want to risk having to pay $209+ down the road.

Anyway, if your XL fits too big for your liking, hmu. The L may end up being too tight for my liking.
:lol: I was suppose to buy it last night but by the time I’ve decided it was sold out. Then today I saw medium and large but I was afraid the L might end up being too tight for me too. Way back then I bought a supreme pea coat and large was kinda tight and I didn’t want to make that mistake again, eventho I know their sizes varies. So I said if XL pops up I’ll get it.

But I’ll keep you in mind if it is too big and maybe we could do a trade if yours is too tight on you.

Hey, what are the blanks Supreme is using for tees now again? Want to get some cheap plain l/s tees to wear under my s/s tees and like the build and softness of these Supreme 100% cottons.

Asked this a while ago but never got an answer (that I saw, at least). Any help is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom