• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deck shipped. To the person who said that they hope the Killer bogo sticker comes in the shrink wrap.....RIP LOL.

Lets see if price drop once everyone gets tee in hand. Wait a couple weeks to see how market price is.

tee seems stupid limited compared to others, but that could also be from there only being the one style

will be interesting what prices are next week when in hand, i really want to double up on the deck

Prices are high for Black only right now. White following. The price is hyped up because bots ate and people who did cop manual or independently are just placing their prices at the same amount...cuz why not. the prices will drop once most get in hand. Once some prices dip thats when the undercutting will occur.

This. Everyone’s buying on StockX and reselling for double in Asia.
I feel like that's what people do with ow and Jordan 1's too. I see a lot of people buying from the consignment shop in town since the shop posts up the buyers and gives em a shout out on IG. Consignment shop prices are pretty high to start off with and I just keep seeing the same out tourists buying up the hyped shoes. To be fair, it could be for personal, but I have a feeling it's to take back to the shops in Asia and sell over there

Week 9 mail day

0431AE65-D7EB-41B2-8877-3D99D909F492.jpeg

nah, bots ate most of the CitH hoodies and them ****s flopped
I can attest to this. Those CITH hoodies did not exist on the site. Still though, the resell prices this year are super unpredictable. I thought for sure the group tee would've been a big seller since it has kinda a box logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom