Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 9 mail day

0431AE65-D7EB-41B2-8877-3D99D909F492.jpeg
stitching on that tee is so nice

Yeah the Mike Kelley jacket was a major sleeper. I was really tempted to go for it, but figured it would be too wild for me to wear & would most likely end up at retail on stockx. But nooooope...

that's simply always been the case with supreme. goes all the way back to some of the City north faces and thunderbird jerseys that hit sales rack.

this isn't so random, it's the Asia effect.

Yeah the Mike Kelley jacket was a major sleeper. I was really tempted to go for it, but figured it would be too wild for me to wear & would most likely end up at retail on stockx. But nooooope...
THIS. We all coulda grabbed this piece or the rayon shirt. but noooooooooo

Finally got black s logo in. They put a nice, big, fancy “S” on em, but the supreme embroidery on the hood is tiny. Looks about as small as on the back of the caps. Anyways, not bad.. should go pretty good w the black felt s logo cap I ordered from earlier in the year.

Wanted that nouveau shirt originally, but the cut and sews are too snug for me. Too bad they’re not the same fit as the tees.

Finally got black s logo in. They put a nice, big, fancy “S” on em, but the supreme embroidery on the hood is tiny. Looks about as small as on the back of the caps. Anyways, not bad.. should go pretty good w the black felt s logo cap I ordered from earlier in the year.

Wanted that nouveau shirt originally, but the cut and sews are too snug for me. Too bad they’re not the same fit as the tees.

I have to go +1 size on cut & sew from the regular tees. XL small box logo tees fit perfectly - actually better than L graphic tees since in general they're not as long.

As for S logos, got my brown S logo hoodie today - looks great. My question for you guys is if y'all think I should sell my natural connect crewneck and grab the natural S logo hoodie, which can be had for about the same price. Thing is, I have the brown S logo, obviously, and the white CDG split hoodie, which is almost a natural or cream white, too. My beef with the crewneck is how huge the sleeves are on them. I feel like I could smuggle a migrant in each sleeve lol. I suppose I could always just sell the crewneck and use the $$$ toward the next drop, but I do kinda want that natural S while it's still cheap-ish.

THIS. We all coulda grabbed this piece or the rayon shirt. but noooooooooo
i was probably the only one in this thread who liked it :lol: that one dude said it looks stupid. i’m glad i got it though. it’s nice in person.

i also got the idea to buy landscape hoodie from this thread. got it on stockx at the right time and the price has gone up on that one too.

i also got the idea to buy landscape hoodie from this thread. got it on stockx at the right time and the price has gone up on that one too.

Wow, you can say that again :wow: I sold my XL at the end of August for $340, which at 2x retail was definitely pretty ok. It's consistently going for $100 more now, with all the current asks over $700... w. t. f.???

Imo tnf designs have been lazy past couple years, give us something detailed like the first joints with the cities on em

i was probably the only one in this thread who liked it :lol: that one dude said it looks stupid. i’m glad i got it though. it’s nice in person.

You sir made the right moves... Wanted that rayon shirt but passed last minute. sheesh.
Might try for that down scarf... Don't really need a nuptse and also. bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom