• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a co worker stressing that his north face jacket hasn't came in and it's due to send to Stock X today. He was talking about a fee if you don't send the item. Do they really charge you if you don't send your item? I would just think you get banned or something
Tell your friend to take the L

Had a co worker stressing that his north face jacket hasn't came in and it's due to send to Stock X today. He was talking about a fee if you don't send the item. Do they really charge you if you don't send your item? I would just think you get banned or something
RIP they definitely charge 15% if you don't email them and politely ask for the one time pass.

Natural s logo incoming, so now im thinking i dont really need this ds nike crewneck sz L burg.
Going to let it go i think...retail plus ship or stockx price, whichever is lower.

man thinking about that fleece pull cord :emoji_thinking:

Pretty nice piece
Got it for my girl since we got a couple trips coming up next month
Polartech S caps all in stock on fairfax too

Attachments

• 8CB470BA-5F45-4195-ADC2-7D64A32D0133.jpeg
    8CB470BA-5F45-4195-ADC2-7D64A32D0133.jpeg
    514.8 KB · Views: 30
  • C313749A-5BCB-44D7-B49E-6E785BC264AF.jpeg
    C313749A-5BCB-44D7-B49E-6E785BC264AF.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 30
RIP they definitely charge 15% if you don't email them and politely ask for the one time pass.
I have emailed them before and they didn’t charge me extra. I am sure if you do it a bunch or don’t email them then you will get hit with the 15% fee. So tell your coworker to email them ASAP.

I passed on week 10 for now, however i picked up my 3rd fw 2015 hoodie. Camo nwt :pimp: Happy.

i’ll post my 3 hoodie pickups and marker soon.
46B37EC6-5661-4BEC-AA85-DEBF9F7D9DB6.jpeg

Damn. I regret selling mine. Was a little warm for the west coast but it looks :pimp:

Pretty nice piece
Got it for my girl since we got a couple trips coming up next month
Polartech S caps all in stock on fairfax too

I shouldn’t have passed on this. Hoping it will be in stock Saturday/Sunday when I’m in LA.

Last edited:
Fairfax is a mess, they wouldn’t let me check in early so I just left

Online only now lol
that sucks. Had a 4:15 timeslot, saw the line was past Diamond and I knew it was going to take a while, I had somewhere to be. Asked the dude if I could check in and bounce, he had me wait at the front of the 4:15 group and let me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom