Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
black tee and deck in one order got me in KG mode
giphy.gif
How Sway?!

Messed up. Meant to say “have a 2:15pm spot at Fairfax and seeing people walk out with boards.”

Had a co worker stressing that his north face jacket hasn't came in and it's due to send to Stock X today. He was talking about a fee if you don't send the item. Do they really charge you if you don't send your item? I would just think you get banned or something

Had a co worker stressing that his north face jacket hasn't came in and it's due to send to Stock X today. He was talking about a fee if you don't send the item. Do they really charge you if you don't send your item? I would just think you get banned or something

15% fee if you don't ship

talking about stockx , today was my first time ever one of my pairs failed verification :smh:

Attachments

• D7573C3B-3B26-4D73-83A5-6F98B21C74FE.jpeg
    D7573C3B-3B26-4D73-83A5-6F98B21C74FE.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 92
question is....was it like before you shipped? Always see stuff thats damaged when they fail verification and send back.
yea it was like that, but I have seen people post pics of insoles worse than that, I guess they got tired of buyers going crazy over stuff like that... is what it is tho

yea it was like that, but I have seen people post pics of insoles worse than that, I guess they got tired of buyers going crazy over stuff like that... is what it is tho
yeah thats lame. I feel like the buyer may be picky but it also sucks because it hurts your stats. They should create a code for not passing but also authentic...oh well.

yeah thats lame. I feel like the buyer may be picky but it also sucks because it hurts your stats. They should create a code for not passing but also authentic...oh well.
imo they should ask they buyer when its something small like that, I could always try GOAT but I think imma jus un-ds these badboys :lol:

imo they should ask they buyer when its something small like that, I could always try GOAT but I think imma jus un-ds these badboys :lol:

Yeah, I see where you're coming from but if you knew the insole was a bit janky you probably should've checked with them before posting your ask or accepting the bid, just in case. That isn't even bad, either. Kinda nitpicky on their part, if you ask me. I'll definitely double-check my stuff before listing in the future. Hopefully you can contact them and get the ding removed from your record!

Yeah, I see where you're coming from but if you knew the insole was a bit janky you probably should've checked with them before posting your ask or accepting the bid, just in case. That isn't even bad, either. Kinda nitpicky on their part, if you ask me. I'll definitely double-check my stuff before listing in the future. Hopefully you can contact them and get the ding removed from your record!
Looking at my record now, I dont think they posted the fail on there, I sent 2 shoes in and the one that passed updated to my sold list but nothing on the failed pair, unless it takes a little while to show up, I guess thats the silver lining :lol:

Well damn, there was a couple colors that sold under $100 earlier.. but folks caught on and ran those up too. Ppl are so impatient and just like to waste money on impulse. I’m sure they’ll dip next wk, but with folks running the prices up they may not get too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom