• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping some of this would sit. Fan of the movie. Copped black LS and black wallet after L on red. Ragrets on the SS tee and hoodie. Really didnt want to spend much but both those pieces were dope, just wanted the LS more

Got captcha twice and missed out on trust tee but was able to check out long sleev tee at 11:05

Wow. Them cats can have them shirts for the change they sellin em for. If fools are willing to drop 2bill+ on a shirt, it ain’t gettin better any time soon. Looks like it’s time for me to duck out.. I’ll buy some bape or something for that kinda coin.

I think that the tee will drop.. its way too high right now..
It will for sure drop. Even the hyped tees that dropped like the Rocks and Swimmers tee are lower meow. The initial hype is why they're so high. After people get their packages and market floods it'll lower...At least thats my thought..

Also, I got the tOT on cardholder, but got email and charge after. Manual and on my cell. I dont think those sellout times were accurate but if so glad I didnt go for red cardholder, but wish I had gone for camo now

In line now, dm me if you want anything for face value, just come get it in Hoboken or send me a shipping label to send it to ya with (I won't be getting it so it's better than it going to waste :smile:

Only thing from killer available is long sleeve
All the look book stuff minus the pom pom hat
LS only? wtf

LOL of course these tees will sell for a lot. Wait it out, even some of the Scarface tees can be had for the low...

this isn't fun anymore. prob gonna bring my whole collection to rif.

JEEZ WHY ARE THE KILLERS TEES SO MUCH LMFAO. DID BOTS REALLY EAT ALL STOCK??? I swear they ate everything during that 40 seconds that stock didn't load smfh.

JEEZ WHY ARE THE KILLERS TEES SO MUCH LMFAO. DID BOTS REALLY EAT ALL STOCK??? I swear they ate everything during that 40 seconds that stock didn't load smfh.
yeah, this is more fishy than the previous weeks, carts were clearing before it dropped for desktop?

Good day.

A3FD2D69-8D58-4DEE-8669-574CFC813BB1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom