• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes you have to just try just to see if you can

and sometimes you prosper when you do

headband and beanie single cart makes you feel like you can cop the coming box logo crew

You have to realize the 2 things you went for took "eternity" to sell out by Supreme checkout time standards. Leopard headband 21.9sec and the beanie at 54.4sec. When things are selling out in 4 sec and under and its not a size small. No manual user will have a chance. I'm about to become Robocop.

You have to realize the 2 things you went for took "eternity" to sell out by Supreme checkout time standards. Leopard headband 21.9sec and the beanie at 54.4sec. When things are selling out in 4 sec and under and its not a size small. No manual user will have a chance. I'm about to become Robocop.
Anything sub 15 EU I don't try for unless thats the only thing

i did this for the group tee and liquid swords tee... i thought i could be swift but nah took an L on both and had to cop group on stockx :smh:
Yeah man..I had both in cart but the checkout load time screwed me. I prolly would have taken an L anyways with that issue. Oh well. Not trippin off a headband that much but tat Dark Green would have been dope but ultimately dont need a headband that bad lol. On to the next L...

87365A96-3B1D-481E-8618-41EE119A1540.png

Got black headband manual. Excited to finally have one of these again....kinda wish id gone for red....all the colors were good though

A lot of these sell out items are odd today. SS Arc printed tee and Mohair selling so fast was definitely not expected. Have to figure it really is people just wanting to get anything. Garunteed they will all be retail on stock x soon.
Most of these are people getting into the brand and noob resellers anyway... People that know, know what to
grab by now. If you grabbed an arc tee today with profit in mind that's on you.

Congrats to all that copped. Hugs and kisses for those Supreme flexed on this morning. Just another manic Thursday.

anyone have 2 random charges from Supreme from two days ago??

a 46 and a 54 dollar charge??? :nerd:

they charged and then took the money out and then just recharged recently

same thing with me..

2 $46 charges on tuesday

friends and group tee

they charged and then took the money out and then just recharged recently

same thing with me..

2 $46 charges on tuesday

friends and group tee

So these new charges just gonna drop then? Becuase I definitely paid for the items already.. oddly enough it was the same two tees as well :nthat:

So these new charges just gonna drop then? Becuase I definitely paid for the items already.. oddly enough it was the same two tees as well :nthat:

i believe these are the real charges now.. i would check your bank statement to make sure you aint pay twice..

i noticed an extra $96 in my account 2 weeks ago and was so confused then noticed they dropped the charges until this tuesday when $96 was missing

i believe these are the real charges now.. i would check your bank statement to make sure you aint pay twice..

i noticed an extra $96 in my account 2 weeks ago and was so confused then noticed they dropped the charges until this tuesday when $96 was missing
Yep same thing happened to me, I posted about it earlier but got lost after 11 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom