Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my cc is good, just insufficient funds

tested it by placing an order for a blk marker.

cool.

giphy.webp

wife and i both struck out on the red headband. both of us hit process, got the please wait, and then it went back to process. by the time we tried again, it was sold out. feel like the cdg box logo was my severance package and now i just walk away from this season.

I actually need a black marker for work and this supreme one would be perfect for my desk… but not paying 10 dollars shipping for just 1 marker lol… I should of just added the marker to my original order… oh well… 10 bucks saved

Anyone know if they dropped early before 11am? I heard they did, but wanted to confirm. Waiting for supcommunity to see the times and official drop time

Saw a early 6 second drop from EU.

yep

one of the most important things for the drop, not just the order things sell out the time it drops so you know how early to start refreshing

you really need to get that first load and cart submission before it just dies to requests

Tempted for a 3rd too. Know I’m gonna regret down the line not getting another.
That’s why I bought more. Some to stock and some to use.

I actually need a black marker for work and this supreme one would be perfect for my desk… but not paying 10 dollars shipping for just 1 marker lol… I should of just added the marker to my original order… oh well… 10 bucks saved
Tried that and took an L. Should have just went for headband in first order then marker second.

The mobile drop time is def after desktop.. I was refreshing 15 secs til, and didn’t see new items til about 10 secs after. But my laptop is too slow, need a new one.

That’s why I bought more. Some to stock and some to use.

Tried that and took an L. Should have just went for headband in first order then marker second.

i did this for the group tee and liquid swords tee... i thought i could be swift but nah took an L on both and had to cop group on stockx :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom