• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the "already ordered" on the red headband so I thought I was good, but alas :smh:

Then the natural beanie sold out in cart, and then the navy arc logo tee sold out in cart.

Oh well, money saved, and on to next week. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted, though!

Unbelievable the hype Supreme has now. Can’t get nothing without a bot at this point. Thursdays go like this now.

Click item. Doesnt pop up. Refresh. Sold out.
And Supreme does nothing about it.

anyone at Bk or soho let me know if they have windstoppers blk and navy in medium

thanks

you guys that get to sold out already on items

how fast is your internet and how early are you starting to refresh?

LawfulDependentBangeltiger-max-1mb.gif

Red headband

A lot of these sell out items are odd today. SS Arc printed tee and Mohair selling so fast was definitely not expected. Have to figure it really is people just wanting to get anything. Garunteed they will all be retail on stock x soon.

I copped the arc top and baseball top in black... good thing they don’t let you cop things twice or else I would of had multiple orders so thanks supreme for that... it kept telling me to checkout and It was repeating that for like a few minutes... I was like let me check my email and online banking and sure enough I was charged...i guess the bots went to work today with those headbands lol

After the loading bar, it took me back to the payment screen so I thought it was an L - but I got an email at 11:09. Black headband with #teammanuel

I had everything ready for that Black Gore-Tex Coach and still L. :lol:

Got the Arc tee in red that I wanted at least. :nthat:

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom