• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga vibes today

56D7E6BF-F545-4569-B548-4AFA3B4E9A4D.jpeg

Akira installation at Hypefest was underwhelming but actually having Otomo there was cool

What did you end up picking it up for? Still on the hunt, but seems prices are starting to creep up.
I got it for $207 shipped. Considering retail would’ve been $158 + $10 shipping + $16 tax = $184. It looks like it’s black in pic but it’s Navy and that color seems to be going for slightly more. Really hoping I could find the mustard color below $200.

I got it for $207 shipped. Considering retail would’ve been $158 + $10 shipping + $16 tax = $184. It looks like it’s black in pic but it’s Navy and that color seems to be going for slightly more. Really hoping I could find the mustard color below $200.
Have you had a chance to try it on yet? Hows the fit and quality? Last week mustard in sz L was going for $180 on stockx. Was thinking about jumping on it.

let me know how the quality is on that baseball jersey... got mines in black... it shipped already so cant wait to get it

let me know how the quality is on that baseball jersey... got mines in black... it shipped already so cant wait to get it
Quality is on point in my opinion...its heavier than I would have thought it was which I like

Did you guys get the baseball top true to size? Wasn't sure I should have sized down or not on it.
I got TTS and it fits perfect for me

Quality is on point in my opinion...its heavier than I would have thought it was which I like

I got TTS and it fits perfect for me

I went with my supreme long sleeve t size which is a M, but my typical size is a L. Guess i'll have to try to sell it when it comes in.

Have you had a chance to try it on yet? Hows the fit and quality? Last week mustard in sz L was going for $180 on stockx. Was thinking about jumping on it.
I haven’t tried it on yet. I usually don’t open it up till I’m ready to wear it. But I wear a large in everything. Can’t go medium or it’ll be tight and XL for sure will be too loose. The material is thin but not that thin, have a little weight on it. Compare to supreme hoodies then it’s thin.

Has anyone copped manual since CDG? I've gotten my autofill checkout time down to a T nowadays but have struck out the last 3 weeks. I hope they turn the anti-bot **** back on soon or I may have to join the dark side or at least pay for slots.

My pickups yesterday...the baseball jerseys/tops always seem to be one of my favorite pieces of the respective season. Glad I got this one and the other colorful one online

IMAG4385.jpg

Very nice, señor :nthat:

The windstopper hoodie is like a nylony type shell and a fleece interior, right? Not just a sealed-up version of a regular hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom