Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to keep it 100 with you, you'll never shrink a Supreme medium tee enough to make it fit like a small. I shrink my mediums all the time with hot water and throw it in the dryer on high heat and at best they fit like a true medium should fit like.

Your best bet is to take those medium to a place that does good alterations and make it fit the way you want it to fit. Now granted you'll have a seam on the sides now like cut and sew type tees but it'll definitely fit great if you go that route.

this
The mediums got huge a few years back and when shrunk down with heat and hot water only fit like a regular medium ..

Any tips for shrinking a Supreme tee and whether it’s even really possible? I was able to get a couple medium Kaws logo tees and need them to fit more like smalls. Thinking about putting in boiling water (flame off) for a while and then the dryer for a couple hours. My attempts in the past haven’t been great, but I haven’t tried boiling water before.

Boiling water with flame on works great on denim but not sure about cotton tees. Also it shrinks it back to its original size minus a bit, not sure if it'll take the tee down a whole sz.
The best bet is to try and get your Small sz now resell since they arent much over retail. If not then try your drying technique but they wont be an actual SMall sz but just smaller.

bombarded with shipping emails.

long shot, but who's selling the kaws tee in a L and XL?
They are going for the cheap as of now. I got a Navy L for 84 shipped. Just reach out to the sellers & work that bargaining skillz lol

Supreme wit the water gun pump fake lol
1625068099831.gif

I think one of my KAWS tee got ghosted. Never got the confirmation email and charge is gone now.

My other two KAWS tees shipped (one confirmation/shipping email and the other just a shipping email).

I also ordered the Anarchy and Milano tees and those shipped already.

I think one of my KAWS tee got ghosted. Never got the confirmation email and charge is gone now.

My other two KAWS tees shipped (one confirmation/shipping email and the other just a shipping email).

looking a lot like me bro.

check all your order numbers. the “ghosted” one might have been a merged order

its gonna be a blood bath with the week to build the anticipation...

EDIT: SO wait....the nerf guns are releasing this week after all?

Last edited:
Ooof i probably won’t be able to double up but I’ll probably pay for shipping for the gun alone since it’s hyped. Really don’t wanna miss it

heart shirt is a go and the pins and maybe the frisbee.

check all your order numbers. the “ghosted” one might have been a merged order

I tried to do that Track by Reference trick, but doesn’t work even on the ones that shipped.

What do you mean by merged? All three KAWS tees were a solo cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom