Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crusheddddddd it

460D0785-C36D-45B2-A1BA-8FB09689E3A2.jpeg

damn wait you can do that???

they won’t do profanity or copywritten stuff so like the Coke or Pepsi logo a no go.

you can pretty much bring in any image to digitize pay the $25 fee and then they’ll make it if it’s all kosher. I’ll let y’all know if it works. If it does imma add it to the reverse bogo i got.

i was gonna try to photoshop the whole thing from scratch but not that good lol

if i can link y’all to the digitized image i will. Then go into any lids and get it done yourselves too.

they won’t do profanity or copywritten stuff so like the Coke or Pepsi logo a no go.

you can pretty much bring in any image to digitize pay the $25 fee and then they’ll make it if it’s all kosher. I’ll let y’all know if it works. If it does imma add it to the reverse bogo i got.

if i can link y’all to the digitized image i will. Then go into any lids and get it done yourselves too.
Interesting! Let us know how it turns out.

You can send that image to any Lids that does embroidery. If you did want to share it they would have to save it in a DST format.

Damn so can u do old school patches? From like prior WS?

oh I’m sure. Given the current fitted climate old school patches are all the rage on fitteds.

I’d ask first and see if they have it already in their system if not it’ll cost you $25 to setup plus like $12 for the embroidery. Honestly if i were you buy the patch and iron it onif they don’t have it

i mean i know of the butthole surfers since i am in my 30s and like Pepper was pretty good...but didn't realize they had a following to warrant a supreme collab.
Collection is a pass for me.

At this point might as well do a mighty mighty bosstones collab or a Cake collab if we are going to do strange not too popular alt/rock/ska/punk bands

i mean i know of the butthole surfers since i am in my 30s and like Pepper was pretty good...but didn't realize they had a following to warrant a supreme collab.
Collection is a pass for me.

At this point might as well do a mighty mighty bosstones collab or a Cake collab if we are going to do strange not too popular alt/rock/ska/punk bands
I didn't realize they have been around since the early 80's until a couple of years ago...they just didn't have any kind of mainstream success until the 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom