Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in Vermont with the pupper and wifey
5016193B-CA3D-4AE4-97EA-637C9B5C388C.jpeg

Probably will be around 48-58 if the Super Soaker is any indicator.
meh... we'll see how I feel in the morn on Thurs.... Those super leakers were THE worst water gun I have ever seen. I used it legit once & it's sitting in the junk closet right meow....

Any tips for shrinking a Supreme tee and whether it’s even really possible? I was able to get a couple medium Kaws logo tees and need them to fit more like smalls. Thinking about putting in boiling water (flame off) for a while and then the dryer for a couple hours. My attempts in the past haven’t been great, but I haven’t tried boiling water before.

Any tips for shrinking a Supreme tee and whether it’s even really possible? I was able to get a couple medium Kaws logo tees and need them to fit more like smalls. Thinking about putting in boiling water (flame off) for a while and then the dryer for a couple hours. My attempts in the past haven’t been great, but I haven’t tried boiling water before.
I tried the boiling water method on an Extra Butter Gremlins (Ring spin cotton)T-shirt once and I swear it got bigger. I guess it multiplied!

I'm going to keep it 100 with you, you'll never shrink a Supreme medium tee enough to make it fit like a small. I shrink my mediums all the time with hot water and throw it in the dryer on high heat and at best they fit like a true medium should fit like.

Your best bet is to take those medium to a place that does good alterations and make it fit the way you want it to fit. Now granted you'll have a seam on the sides now like cut and sew type tees but it'll definitely fit great if you go that route.

I'm going to keep it 100 with you, you'll never shrink a Supreme medium tee enough to make it fit like a small. I shrink my mediums all the time with hot water and throw it in the dryer on high heat and at best they fit like a true medium should fit like.

Your best bet is to take those medium to a place that does good alterations and make it fit the way you want it to fit. Now granted you'll have a seam on the sides now like cut and sew type tees but it'll definitely fit great if you go that route.
Have you actually had Supreme tees altered? I was once told that altering a tee without side seams wasn’t a good idea and then sort of stopped pursuing that solution.

Have you actually had Supreme tees altered? I was once told that altering a tee without side seams wasn’t a good idea and then sort of stopped pursuing that solution.
That person probably had a bad experience or tried to do it themselves.

Unless you're adverse to seams on both sides of your shirt, it's probably the only way to go.

I need to find a good tailor/seamstress to alter all the Ms I got.

Just sell the mediums to NT and cop smalls :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom