Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
E011BC94-9CA8-4922-A212-8412251D0D74.jpeg

Recent pickups. Pleasantly surprised to see the Navy on the Kaws tee is lighter than previous Navy’s from the last few seasons.

Passing this week. If anyone needs help tomorrow let me know.

I tried to do that Track by Reference trick, but doesn’t work even on the ones that shipped.

What do you mean by merged? All three KAWS tees were a solo cart.

if your info was at all similar they will merge orders if they catch it. make sure you have 3 unique order numbers. if two are the same order number, they were merged

If anyone is passing id appreciate help in another nerf gun. The blue color one

thanks

update on LIDS graphic still hasn’t been approved or denied. If it’s approved they’ll put it on a flash drive for me which i can link here so you can take it to any LIDS

3C8FD139-91AD-451B-BE25-1FE8ADE2C342.jpeg

Never realized UPS delivered so late. Original usual date was tomorrow. Didn’t want to jinx delivery till in hand.

Went usual iphone wifi Manual and Personal size/color. Loaded late and got high traffic error. Tried recheck-out cart for next 20 minutes with card, PayPal and Apple pay. Oos and website crash error messages.
Got a card charge but never saw a confirm screen. Then got confirm email ten minutes later at 30 minute mark. Warehouse finally gave drop stickers along with usual couple box logo ones.

What happened last week^^^^^^^^^^. Offering services on a trash week. Come on now. Not like I would take it but please stay in the polo thread. Please
1st of all you need to relax, I always offer my services. do you think those 3 piece hits were just for me? I hit kaws and Pucci tees for other members (I didn't even run for myself last week) I have my regulars that I run for (they know who they are) and I can post respectfully in any thread I want.

What's up with the stickers?! I've been getting reggies since the Anna nicole drop. I think all high priced items should get the stickers. Especially the Vansons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom