Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried at 11:00 but it kept showing all of last weeks items. Even on my phone. When it finally updated, everything was gone. I didn't even get a chance.
I gave 1 pair to my best friend for retail and I have a pair for myself, the other pair sold for 1k but with ebay, paypal fees and everything else, way under a K. Very grateful for that, I'm not a reseller by any means, I don't hound threads for reselling or cop things to resell so I'm happy with that.

Just wanted a damn shirt.
Not pointing out that you're reselling because we'll eventually sell a few items we don't need for newer things in the future.  Just saying that 9 out of 10 people would rather end up with a pair or two of foamposites than a bogo tee.  Don't let that ruin your day, not worth the stress..but good luck, definitely hoping for a restock as I'm trying to get a black or grey.  Worse thing is there's 6 more days of anticipating for a restock 
mean.gif

I just tried at 11:00 but it kept showing all of last weeks items. Even on my phone. When it finally updated, everything was gone. I didn't even get a chance.
I gave 1 pair to my best friend for retail and I have a pair for myself, the other pair sold for 1k but with ebay, paypal fees and everything else, way under a K. Very grateful for that, I'm not a reseller by any means, I don't hound threads for reselling or cop things to resell so I'm happy with that.

Just wanted a damn shirt.

I know that feel. I actually had it in my cart and it said my card was declined, tried my other card and also declined :smh:
Never had that happen before

looks good to me but just want to be sure. legit?
Think the big giveaway for the fake pairs are the orange Nike boxes.  This one looks legit with the pink box and the soles should be clear for the black pairs and dark for the red pairs, but I think it could vary?  Hope someone could chime in and confirm.

Yes that pair is legit also. And for the record, the black pairs have clear icy bottoms, and the red pairs have the dark-blue tint colored sole.

Good luck fam.

I plan on getting a pair of the black foams by the end of the year. (I'm in highschool, so I can't afford to just buy the shoes flat out.) Any guesses as to how much they will cost by the end of the year? I plan on putting a bit of money away each pay check for em. (Size 11, if that means anything.)

I plan on getting a pair of the black foams by the end of the year. (I'm in highschool, so I can't afford to just buy the shoes flat out.) Any guesses as to how much they will cost by the end of the year? I plan on putting a bit of money away each pay check for em. (Size 11, if that means anything.)
Don't think the hype on Supreme will bottom out at all by the end of the year so it's safe to assume the value for the foamposites will go anywhere but up.  You might get lucky though if the Supreme x Jordan collab happens in F/W 2014
nerd.gif
 and someone might get rid of their supreme foams for cheap to get the Jordans instead. 

But if that doesn't happen, I would guess the foams at sz 11 will end up at around $800 at the end of the year. 

Don't think the hype on Supreme will bottom out at all by the end of the year so it's safe to assume the value for the foamposites will go anywhere but up.  You might get lucky though if the Supreme x Jordan collab happens in F/W 2014
nerd.gif
 and someone might get rid of their supreme foams for cheap to get the Jordans instead. 

But if that doesn't happen, I would guess the foams at sz 11 will end up at around $800 at the end of the year. 
Alright, seems I gotta put a bit more away, minimum wage is no bueno.

Thanks for the insight. Repped
wink.gif

My black pair of foams came straight from the US webstore with a japanese nike tag 
nerd.gif
 anyone else's pair come with the same? I wasn't worried at all, its kind of unique lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom