Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate ordering from supreme and being in Cali, takes at least a full week to get items :lol:

Last edited:
hate ordering from supreme and being in Cali, takes at least a full week to get items
laugh.gif
bruh i usually get my orders in before 11AM and  live a 10 min walk from the warehouse where they ship from 

and this season i haven't gotten ANYTHING before tuesday following a drop

Not getting any shirts really messed up my day.

It also interfered with my work today which I'm not happy about, especially walking away with nothing.

Still sick :smh:.

It also interfered with my work today which I'm not happy about, especially walking away with nothing.

Still sick
mean.gif
Didn't you get 3 pairs of supreme foams and sell one for $1k?  I end up with a shirt today, but I would definitely trade situations with you.

Last edited:

Still sick :smh: .

how hard did u really try bruh?

I just tried at 11:00 but it kept showing all of last weeks items. Even on my phone. When it finally updated, everything was gone. I didn't even get a chance.

Still sick :smh: .

Didn't you get 3 pairs of supreme foams and sell one for $1k?  I end up with a shirt today, but I would definitely trade situations with you.

I gave 1 pair to my best friend for retail and I have a pair for myself, the other pair sold for 1k but with ebay, paypal fees and everything else, way under a K. Very grateful for that, I'm not a reseller by any means, I don't hound threads for reselling or cop things to resell so I'm happy with that.

Just wanted a damn shirt.

I just tried at 11:00 but it kept showing all of last weeks items. Even on my phone. When it finally updated, everything was gone. I didn't even get a chance.
I gave 1 pair to my best friend for retail and I have a pair for myself, the other pair sold for 1k but with ebay, paypal fees and everything else, way under a K. Very grateful for that, I'm not a reseller by any means, I don't hound threads for reselling or cop things to resell so I'm happy with that.

Just wanted a damn shirt.
yup the app was messed up for a while. I took a early lunch, missed out on the box logo though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom