Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my white box logo but it seems that supreme have printed over a lose thread on the t shirt meaning that when I wear or wash the t shirt the thread will easily fall of and leave a scratch on the box logo. Can anyone help me out here? it's gonna look stupid with a white mark on the red logo..

Last edited:

Got my white box logo but it seems that supreme have printed over a lose thread on the t shirt meaning that when I wear or wash the t shirt the thread will easily fall of and leave a scratch on the box logo. Can anyone help me out here? it's gonna look stupid with a white mark on the red logo..
you should just sell it to someone who doesnt mind

is it a large? 

jk, nothing you can do about it unless you just cut the thread, 

happy you got one though

:x
not sure anything can be done about that

Call the warehouse ASAP to see if they have any more white box logo tees in-stock for you to do an exchange.  Could be a slim chance but doesn't hurt to try.

Last edited:
The site glitched on me yesterday during checkout apparently and I got through to the order confirmation screen on a white tee and then minutes later I got two emails for order confirmations. I tried to contact supreme yesterday but of course got no response and now I've got two shipping confirmations. Looks like I somehow lucked out

Got my white box logo but it seems that supreme have printed over a lose thread on the t shirt meaning that when I wear or wash the t shirt the thread will easily fall of and leave a scratch on the box logo.

these type of posts, especially by newbies, help lower the salt level...thanks :D

Last edited:
The site glitched on me yesterday during checkout apparently and I got through to the order confirmation screen on a white tee and then minutes later I got two emails for order confirmations. I tried to contact supreme yesterday but of course got no response and now I've got two shipping confirmations. Looks like I somehow lucked out
We have a winner!

that's why you never wash premé it stays fresh forever

I saw KG do this live, never forget it. My Dad & I were hysterical 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom