Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping conf this morning, check your emails
Still nothing for me and I'm in the Bay Area as well.  What are the 1st three digits of your order # if you don't mind me asking?  Mine is 674xxx.  Also, was your order just a bogo tee?

Still nothing for me and I'm in the Bay Area as well.  What are the 1st three digits of your order # if you don't mind me asking?  Mine is 674xxx.  Also, was your order just a bogo tee?

673xxx and yea just the shirt

Last edited:
Is it safe to say the tees are done for?

I get anxiety by just checking all day
tired.gif
hate to say it, but i would think so 
frown.gif

You should be getting yours pretty soon.

I ****** up and got in 3 seperate orders for white bogo's.  Got shipping info on 2 beginning with 6734,3735.  Waiting on third with 6737, as well as a diff order with 6801

At work today, no stalking out the page lol. Turned my laptop off a couple of minutes before restock to take photos of some shoes I was listing. Pissed AF lol. Broke my laptop charger out of anger hahahahahah. Sold a pair of shoes, looks like that money is going towards a bogo (sadface)

Is it safe to say the tees are done for?

I get anxiety by just checking all day |I
Let me know what Color,Style,Size you're going for and I'll try to cop for you. Page monitor is on and I'm at my laptop most of the day at work.

Man, I appreciate that man. Size Large bro, any color honestly man. I'll even mail you a unworn Supreme tee or two from previous seasons that I never wore before in return for the favor...thank you sir.

Man, I appreciate that man. Size Large bro, any color honestly man. I'll even mail you a unworn Supreme tee or two from previous seasons that I never wore before in return for the favor...thank you sir.
I'll try my best for ya. I didn't get anything yesterday but I resigned myself after missing out on the Terry Tee. TNF Atlas Bag came in from @OnlyDsDunks703  today so I could care less at this point about getting for myself.

Yeah nothing is guaranteed at this point, but I appreciate the effort either way Dan.

I remember updating NT with restocks on the foam release hoping everybody flourished.

Man. I missed the foams, but on every release since I've flourished. I'm thinking there is karma on supreme too.

Yeah nothing is guaranteed at this point, but I appreciate the effort either way Dan.

I remember updating NT with restocks on the foam release hoping everybody flourished.
Yeah I know missing out on these box tees is a big bummer for the true regulars. I've been buying Preme for a few years now but I don't go too crazy for the bogos. I'd much rather a CDG hoodie or the TNF stuff.

Man. I missed the foams, but on every release since I've flourished. I'm thinking there is karma on supreme too.

Yepp. I've tossed a couple of semi-significant oops, hoping that based god blesses me lol. But that's not the reason I do it. Everyone could easily throw sh*t on eBay and double their money but NT is an awesome community with some people that I know that I can rely on when in need and vice versa

Yepp. I've tossed a couple of semi-significant oops, hoping that based god blesses me lol. But that's not the reason I do it. Everyone could easily throw sh*t on eBay and double their money but NT is an awesome community with some people that I know that I can rely on when in need and vice versa

The site glitched on me yesterday during checkout apparently and I got through to the order confirmation screen on a white tee and then minutes later I got two emails for order confirmations. I tried to contact supreme yesterday but of course got no response and now I've got two shipping confirmations. Looks like I somehow lucked out

Same thing for me on yesterday's restock. I called this morning and cancelled one of the orders.

Edit: words

Last edited:
Got my white box logo but it seems that supreme have printed over a lose thread on the t shirt meaning that when I wear or wash the t shirt the thread will easily fall of and leave a scratch on the box logo. Can anyone help me out here? it's gonna look stupid with a white mark on the red logo..
#RARE

This.

the REGULARS (you know who you are....) have held down this thread with oops, solid information and laughs.

So we all deserve a blessing.....

Alright supreme replied after I sent multiple images and they can't exchange it. 
mean.gif
 Is there any way to iron it down or something? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom