Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manual is faster than a bot ... These dudes take on like hundreds of orders and don't even hit more than 20 successful orders

Ordered Nefertiti last week and got LS In God We Trust or some **** instead :smh:

Come on Supreme...

Ordered Nefertiti last week and got LS In God We Trust or some **** instead
mean.gif

Come on Supreme...
I got my NefertiTEE today. When I get home I'll take a pictcha.

How? I had more than enough time to get small black, go to the new window (3 seconds later), and then cop a small map lol

I didn't care for TNF, but I watched the drop and smalls is both went right away. Other sizes were easy to get if you were on point. I went back a few times from 10:59-11:01 and still saw my size (Medium) in the other colors.

SHOTS FIRED. But seriously, I don't see how a bot helps with Preme. You still have to pay, add to cart is easy.

This! ATC doesn't mean a thing for supreme site. Bots get cart jacked everyday b. I almost feel sorry for those folks buying atc bots for supreme, but they'll figure it out

is it through the tracking number [via UPS.com] or the email? if it's through the email, theres a chance they typed the label up and they will leave it there until UPS picks it up [doesn't actually get shipped- like most of everyone's delayed order]

I got the reg supreme one and then ups few hrs later. Was as shocked as anybody.

They must have a lot of Nalgenes now, still on the site.

Last edited:
i just got my Nefertiti tee today. VERY nice in person, the hits of reflective gold paint really makes it pop. The tee reeks of that fabric paint smell, just trying it on made me dizzy :x :x :x

This! ATC doesn't mean a thing for supreme site. Bots get cart jacked everyday b. I almost feel sorry for those folks buying atc bots for supreme, but they'll figure it out
I got the reg supreme one and then ups few hrs later. Was as shocked as anybody.
I haven't gotten UPS label email from supreme Terry but my nefertitee came in and I ordered that on Tuesday or Monday this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom