Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were mentioning getting card erros but the order still going through, I thought the card error was basically the site saying you got cart jacked.

I got one for you bro if you wear xl lol.

Good look fam but I'm a medium, repped. Chick from the warehouse said she would get it straightened out tomorrow so we'll see.

I'm more annoyed because I got my shipping email an hour after ordering and it sat there for 4 days not including the weekend.

Yeah. The map one was in stock too. 
Yeah it was all colors, had the atlas joint in my cart but kept getting the card error msg. Thought the same thing, so I gave up.
Right on and repped.

Didn't know why I didn't go for the maps backpack when it first dropped...decided on the black one.  Ended up getting another black backpack on the restock just now for trade bait in-case someone decides to get rid of their maps backpack for a black one..

Missed out on RD cuz of work.
Thanks for the Oop @DanyoSahn appreciate it homie!
Lovin' these things! Will be rocked heavy this summer.

Grabbed the Gold paisley in L, hopefully I don't have to get it tailored, might have to hot soak it once or twice if it's a little loose.

Foams would have been cool to hoop in but I got the two items I wanted :pimp:

Ya that was the only disappointing thing about the jersey was the screenprint logo. Should of been stitched instead

People were mentioning getting card erros but the order still going through, I thought the card error was basically the site saying you got cart jacked.

Yea I've heard that too but has never been my experience. I honestly always thought it was an excuse for the unswift but who knows lol. stuff happens

Off topic, but anyone know how the tree field pullover fits? I'm usually a L, but I found a M for a good price & I just don't want it being too short. 5'11 170

The large f-1 from this season was pretty baggy on me.

Atlas jacket, atlas backpack and Weatherman foams.  

I want to see this on Instagram this week. 
roll.gif

Weatherman AF1's work too. 
laugh.gif

Damn, I slept on the Nalgene. I was in class and lab all day and night and was going to order when I got home. All sold out 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom