Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super annoyed, no Nefertiti tees left. Meanwhile they restocked several times and of course I wouldn't (and probably couldn't because of the "limit") try to cop another since I thought I had one on the way.

If anybody needs an oop on the Nefertiti, black, XL pm me please. It would be retail+ship+my ship cost to you.

If anybody needs an oop on the Nefertiti, black, XL pm me please. It would be retail+ship+my ship cost to you.

I know seems like people slept after restock. Offered grey for under retail shipped and people didn't bite, grey and natural are always the first to go.

damn who wants to oop a nalgene to me for retail 
nerd.gif
Bruh howd you miss out on the nalgene tho??? 
laugh.gif

Ill keep an eye out and shoot it over for retail if it restocks and I see it

Bruh howd you miss out on the nalgene tho??? 
laugh.gif

Ill keep an eye out and shoot it over for retail if it restocks and I see it
roll.gif

You know how it is with school. I was busy all day and I was gonna snag after lab and it was gone

Thanks for the PM

will respond in a few.

Please be prompt and PP ready as well. If you're iffy about any items, just say so. 

ask for my personal opinion about certain items if that helps your purchase... (i.e marathon, paisley polo)

Thanks for the PM

will respond in a few.

Please be prompt and PP ready as well. If you're iffy about any items, just say so. 

ask for my personal opinion about certain items if that helps your purchase... (i.e marathon, paisley polo)
PMed good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom