Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they ever restock the plain black tees in a small again ? or should i just continue to cop the polo ones unless they have them in-store @MrRolex  

I know seems like people slept after restock. Offered grey for under retail shipped and people didn't bite, grey and natural are always the first to go.
great deal. i've been going wild on spending last 2-3 weeks or I'd snap it up in a minute. grey, blue, black xl's are my go-to

was already considering leaving work early since it's so dead, and now i got TNF delivery confirmation 
eek.gif

I was really hoping for a full scale restock on the jackets today. Missed out on the map even though I clicked checkout within 5 seconds of adding to cart.

I was really hoping for a full scale restock on the jackets today. Missed out on the map even though I clicked checkout within 5 seconds of adding to cart.
If you weren't trying for the Nike stuff, there was a huge restock around 6 or 7 PM EST. Are restocks typically on Fri nights as they were for the Foams or can they really be at any point?

If you weren't trying for the Nike stuff, there was a huge restock around 6 or 7 PM EST. Are restocks typically on Fri nights as they were for the Foams or can they really be at any point?

Really depends on the release I think. With the foams I believe those big restocks were a bit unusual and due in large part to customers using illegal methods to purchase vast quantities of foams. When their orders were cancelled, that freed up a ton of stock which they then released at random times. Someone correct me if this is not the case, though.

im hoping this disney collab surfaces soon man....

was day dreaming a bit as well, how dope would a supreme x marvel collab be?

Was talking to @seecoles about trading my large nike foam shorts for his mediums for weeks. Out of no where he stops responding through text. My texts are delivered but no response. Hes in the army stationed in LA (apparently) so who knows but this sucks.

Soooo if ANY one has a medium pair of black nike foam shorts and wants to trade for my large please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom