Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam if only i had an extra 150 laying around.. this weekend is too packed with releases
mean.gif

Off topic, but anyone know how the tree field pullover fits? I'm usually a L, but I found a M for a good price & I just don't want it being too short. 5'11 170

The large f-1 from this season was pretty baggy on me.
Depends on how you want it to fit. I usually wear a large and went with an XL and it fits me great, but I could still probably get away with an L.

Measurements here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/cliffedge/item/12082230/

Got the Map TNF backpack

a few Nalgene Bottle
Bullet Knife

got that Sioux Purp in store restock :smile:

Saw the paisley polo, didn't feel it. the sizing from M to L is huge. 

Thankful I grabbed the black side zip 5-panel. Probably the only cap I'll get this season. Bunch of other items arrived this week.
:pimp:

To either one of you, I bought a nalgene earlier and I may not keep it. If I decide not to, I'll let someone snag it for retail +ship

I'd cop a second, but I'll let my homie AF1 take it if you don't like it. Can't be greedy! But if he doesn't, I'm sure I'd like to keep one to pregame with and the other to use regularly lol.

I'd cop a second, but I'll let my homie AF1 take it if you don't like it. Can't be greedy! But if he doesn't, I'm sure I'd like to keep one to pregame with and the other to use regularly lol.

meeeee preaseeeee

Lemme know man!
All of you guys should PM me so that I can contact you all back and we can do a rock paper scissors shoot (haha) if I decide I'm not feeling the nalgene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom