Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copped mine @ 11:16

just had to keep hitting my cart with the. . .
roll.gif

there's always a slight stock replenishment 5 / 10 / 15 minutes after

but this release def shows that the bots are winning...it wasn't that noticeable with the foams because there were 4k pairs online

le bain is gonna be nuts

Well we don't but UPS ground from NYC to CT or MD is one day usually. So whenever they ship, we get it the next day.
i been checking out by 10:59 or 11:00 all season, and i live in NYC and i have never gotten anything before the following tuesday.

i hear of people getting stuff next day but it hasn't happened to me yet.

i been checking out by 10:59 or 11:00 all season, and i live in NYC and i have never gotten anything before the following tuesday.

Not next day from order date, but next day from when it actually ships.

my shipping says to expect tommorrow (NYC) - would be a first for me. i'm excited but wont get my hopes up. 

i think that part of maryland before you get into DC always gets stuff nearly next day from NY

It must not have to go to as many Distribution Centers or something

People are sleeeepin on the paisley shirt, I think it's one of better short sleeve button ups this season. At $110 I can see why though, I think the camel color way will be looked back on in the future.

i think that part of maryland before you get into DC always gets stuff nearly next day from NY

It must not have to go to as many Distribution Centers or something
yepp, I usually get it shipped to my home in baltimore and not my dorm so it usually only goes through 3 distribution centers total.

my shipping says to expect tommorrow (NYC) - would be a first for me. i'm excited but wont get my hopes up. 

is it through the tracking number [via UPS.com] or the email? if it's through the email, theres a chance they typed the label up and they will leave it there until UPS picks it up [doesn't actually get shipped- like most of everyone's delayed order]

Last edited:
People are sleeeepin on the paisley shirt, I think it's one of better short sleeve button ups this season. At $110 I can see why though, I think the camel color way will be looked back on in the future.
I think the paisley short sleeve shirt from last year looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom