Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have a problem because:

1) I have the atlas jacket up on auto refresh.
2) I have my checkout page setup with all info
3) I don't have all the money for the jacket now that I bought other preme stuff today but I'll gladly go into negatives over it hahaha

indifferent.gif

what color yall get in the marathon sweatshirt? im having second thoughts on that gray one and shoulda copped another colorway
laugh.gif
I got a green one. I feel like I have way too many grey Supreme pieces 
mean.gif

I plan to pair it with some Heinekens for the matchy matchy lulz. 

I've said it here before and in the SB thread but I've actually never purchased anything that I didn't want for myself. I don't have DS kicks because I wear all of them. I could have copped supreme foams many times over but didn't because I'm not about the resell life. I work for Kixify, and sometimes I get crap for that because my site supports reselling. But I've explained to people that just because I work for a place like that doesn't mean I'm like that, ya know? I'm here to purchase Preme gear because I love certain stuff they put out, like that Atlas Jacket would have been my jam this spring, but I always have difficulty with those manual checkouts, even with the button in cart trick. It is what it is, I'll work my way up and hopefully someday I'll be a part of the fam and throw people oops while getting thrown oops. Like others have said, just gotta be present, humble, and help out as much as I receive help. 
i might be able to throw you an oop on that jacket i know you very well from the sb forums

it's a boring thursday they said...you won't spend any money they said...you won't double up on zx flux prism and cop a nalgene they said.

i might be able to throw you an oop on that jacket i know you very well from the sb forums
I'd be eternally grateful and very humbled if you could. No worries if it doesn't work out. I love this jacket but I tend to have that mentality like if I missed, I missed and I'm not gonna be crying over it. I'll be salty for about ten minutes after missing the release but that's it. And I definitely see you in the SB thread alot. I frequent there more so than here, but I'm getting into the Preme thread. Definitely some cool cats in here, I just got the wrong vibe at first because I came in here making a resell joke about foams and people didn't recognize me and thought I was serious haha. But let me know about that Jacket one way or the other. I appreciate even the offer of an oop man, repped.

it's a boring thursday they said...you won't spend any money they said...you won't double up on zx flux prism and cop a nalgene they said.
You won't buy a knife bullet, they said....

@DanVSMan

MY DUDE @skywalkerOG  IS DEF LEGIT. HE ALLEY OOPED MY SOMPS.

HIS HOLIDAY IS COMING UP SUNDAY 
Oh I know he's legit. We all (including you) frequent the SB thread enough that we know each other's names. I need to get on throwing oops in the Preme thread. I sent a member some stickers last week because he was needing some preme sticker swag, but that's hardly an oop. More like $2 postage stamp.

damn son, if anyone needs grey Nefertiti in an xl for that #famprice aka retail + shipping oop pm me lol. sh*t was long/baggy but crazy tight in the arms and shoulders for me. haven't bought a graphic tee in a minute and I've been back stackin 45s so it ain't working for me.

I'd be eternally grateful and very humbled if you could. No worries if it doesn't work out. I love this jacket but I tend to have that mentality like if I missed, I missed and I'm not gonna be crying over it. I'll be salty for about ten minutes after missing the release but that's it. And I definitely see you in the SB thread alot. I frequent there more so than here, but I'm getting into the Preme thread. Definitely some cool cats in here, I just got the wrong vibe at first because I came in here making a resell joke about foams and people didn't recognize me and thought I was serious haha. But let me know about that Jacket one way or the other. I appreciate even the offer of an oop man, repped.

You won't buy a knife bullet, they said....
what size were you?

@DanVSMan

MY DUDE @skywalkerOG  IS DEF LEGIT. HE ALLEY OOPED MY SOMPS.

HIS HOLIDAY IS COMING UP SUNDAY 
thanks bro, if you're looking for anything too you got my number lol

Man if this atlas has any indication of what the le Bain release will be then I'm paying resale.

Got my baseball jersey. Pretty nice but fits huge

Man if this atlas has any indication of what the le Bain release will be then I'm paying resale.

Got my baseball jersey. Pretty nice but fits huge
Seems like most people cooked. The releases can be tough but I think TNF is more hyped than Le Bain.

Seems like most people cooked. The releases can be tough but I think TNF is more hyped than Le Bain.
Le Bain is going to go fast too only because it doesn't have any color options which usually helps because people go for different colors but we will see soon.

That leBain has me nervous.  I got cartjacked on small map TNF today.  Im def not trying to pay resale for a hoody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom