Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still mad i bought the knife when it first came out :smh:... such a waste of money but then again if it actually worked then i wouldnt feel some type of way

Lol it definitely was. At $2, you cant go wrong
glasses.gif
$2 to guarantee a purchase is nothing. Too bad I'm not in the loop on #1059 so I have to #1100 and missed my M Atlas TNF Jacket.

Only supreme can sell winter jackets in the spring and 30 dollar water bottles to quench the thirst it causes:rofl:

Just received shipping confirm for my TNF jacket 
pimp.gif

And at this point it'll arrive with my orders from last week's drop...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Only supreme can sell winter jackets in the spring and 30 dollar water bottles to quench the thirst it causes:rofl:
It not a winter jacket. Its actually rather thin. Just because its a north face, doesn't mean its a winter jacket.

Has Supreme ever dropped a switchblade? Not the switchblade comb, like a switchblade knife for stabbing?
Think in 2010 or so they did release a knife.

Cancelling my order. I don't need a jacket with a f'n map on it.
sick.gif

edit: just called to cancel. The lady was like "uhhh... why do you wanna cancel this jacket" as if to say just flip it you idiot.

Anyway, size M maps should be up soon.
Ahh I'm sad I missed this. Would have paid you the retail + some cuz I just missed my medium today. Hoping for a restock but I really want that jacket :-/

Last edited:
I got the atlas in a large. Ooping it a bro for a hookup on the aj1 sb set. Better than money.

I got the atlas in a large. Ooping it a bro for a hookup on the aj1 sb set. Better than money.
I wish I had the connections like some people in these threads do. I got the tiff highs from a buddy but he just gave me an ATC service for that for free. Other than that, I always gotta try to get myself and I'm salty when I don't accomplish haha. But the SB thread is always very helpful with my SB pickups. Just tough when it comes to those super hyped releases, no matter of early links or phone numbers can help with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom