Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish I had the connections like some people in these threads do. I got the tiff highs from a buddy but he just gave me an ATC service for that for free. Other than that, I always gotta try to get myself and I'm salty when I don't accomplish haha. But the SB thread is always very helpful with my SB pickups. Just tough when it comes to those super hyped releases, no matter of early links or phone numbers can help with those.
Just be humble, network and chat with people and over time the "connections" will fall into your lap.  Always take care of the people who take care of you.  

Just be humble, network and chat with people and over time the "connections" will fall into your lap.  Always take care of the people who take care of you.  

yep. network. network. network. my local mom and pops spots receive bday and xmas baskets every year. :smokin

I wish I had the connections like some people in these threads do. I got the tiff highs from a buddy but he just gave me an ATC service for that for free. Other than that, I always gotta try to get myself and I'm salty when I don't accomplish haha. But the SB thread is always very helpful with my SB pickups. Just tough when it comes to those super hyped releases, no matter of early links or phone numbers can help with those.
It's taken me a lot of time to build friends that will oop me. Just have to be cool and network. There's a few in here that I can say that about.

Absolutely. And I know that I just don't spend enough time in the Preme thread to be getting that. I got homies in the SB thread and we share info in a group message, just haven't gotten to that place in here. I hope it happens eventually for releases like the Atlas Jacket but stuff like the foams I didn't care about so I don't need the oop. Ya feel me?

Absolutely. And I know that I just don't spend enough time in the Preme thread to be getting that. I got homies in the SB thread and we share info in a group message, just haven't gotten to that place in here. I hope it happens eventually for releases like the Atlas Jacket but stuff like the foams I didn't care about so I don't need the oop. Ya feel me?

But are you here to cop and sell or here to be a Supreme connoisseur?

Most of the regulars here are Supreme wearers, not buy and sell..

But are you here to cop and sell or here to be a Supreme connoisseur?

Most of the regulars here are Supreme wearers, not buy and sell..
I've said it here before and in the SB thread but I've actually never purchased anything that I didn't want for myself. I don't have DS kicks because I wear all of them. I could have copped supreme foams many times over but didn't because I'm not about the resell life. I work for Kixify, and sometimes I get crap for that because my site supports reselling. But I've explained to people that just because I work for a place like that doesn't mean I'm like that, ya know? I'm here to purchase Preme gear because I love certain stuff they put out, like that Atlas Jacket would have been my jam this spring, but I always have difficulty with those manual checkouts, even with the button in cart trick. It is what it is, I'll work my way up and hopefully someday I'll be a part of the fam and throw people oops while getting thrown oops. Like others have said, just gotta be present, humble, and help out as much as I receive help. 

i wonder if the marathon design was inspired by Nipsey Hussle's "The Marathon"..

laugh.gif

Grey Beanie and other colors are up. Don't know if they've been up the whole time or not but they're there.

Correction: All colors but green are up.

Last edited:

that relationship with the locals is so crucial. just found a spot new to me for the last jordan sb and they were so cool about the whole thing that now i look for reasons to pop in and pick stuff up. maybe that leads to the oop in the future, maybe not but it's always good to do biz with cool people - a lot of shops and sellers want to have that dealer/junkie relationship 
mean.gif

that relationship with the locals is so crucial. just found a spot new to me for the last jordan sb and they were so cool about the whole thing that now i look for reasons to pop in and pick stuff up. maybe that leads to the oop in the future, maybe not but it's always good to do biz with cool people - a lot of shops and sellers want to have that dealer/junkie relationship 
mean.gif
I have no local SB retailers in all of CT. Used to have Enclave and my buddy was the manager there, but they closed down last summer. So my locals are literally in neighboring states. At that point, I might as well pay resell. So my situation sucks otherwise I'd be dapping it up with the locals every week.

what color yall get in the marathon sweatshirt? im having second thoughts on that gray one and shoulda copped another colorway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom