Status
Not open for further replies.
Bape x Nike x Supreme 2014 Collab  
shocked.gif

D.png

Wom.png

http://www.bape.com/bapexnikexsupreme

I can't keep up with this thread anymore it is ridiculously out of control

Don't want to be that guy but to all you new comers I will tell you now.

The usuals in here will not help you.

I'll see y'all regulars next Thursday hope something worth wild releases on Thursday to make my check out easy for something else

Or maybe they'll say April Fools today and they really arent releasing this week.........................................

Would y'all say it's a guarantee you'll get a pair by waiting in the in-store line Thursday morning? The stores usually have the most stock but I've seen huge lines outside supreme for just average hyped products

That's the problem fam. These newbs (to the thread) askin for handouts don't EVER buy supreme or contribute to this thread. They're only here for the foambs, b.

Mario, u will NOT have time to add other items to your cart, so don't waste your time FYI. If you do, you will more than likely miss out.
Preach.

advice to those not getting the pms or new to supreme, just try every release. heavy strikeouts last season but this season i got 3/4 apparel i wanted and the vans. you and me wont cop foams for sure but itll make the next release easier when you know what to do
edit grammar

Last edited:
Would y'all say it's a guarantee you'll get a pair by waiting in the in-store line Thursday morning? The stores usually have the most stock but I've seen huge lines outside supreme for just average hyped products
THE MAIN ISSUE IS THAT SUPREME HAS BEEN THEE YPE MACHINE IN TERMS OF SECONDARY MARKET.

Trying to figure out link, will "one" be included? What about "air"? shop/shoes/supreme-nike-air-foamposite-one/black ?

I know I won't be getting any PM's, so trying to figure this out.

Also, wondering regardless of what item you're going for what color are y'all trying to cop? I like black for the shoes, but red for the apparel personally.

The red foams with that loud print is just too much for me.

Trying to figure out link, will "one" be included? What about "air"? shop/shoes/supreme-nike-air-foamposite-one/black ?

I know I won't be getting any PM's, so trying to figure this out.
The problem with this guessing game is if you're off by just one character than you've lost precious seconds fumbling for the actual link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom