Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if ebay user fathomnyc is a legit seller? want to cop the safari camp. has hundreds of items for sale. if croatianstyle is a prime shawn marion, this dude is the closest affordable thing (jamario moon).

lmk if anyone has dealt w before!
I have bought from him before. He is legit. Try looking at his website: http://hardtofathom.com

Last edited:
While a Def Jam capsule would be cool, I don't think I'm a big enough fan of any of their artists to pick up Supreme gear. I should have gone heavy on the Stax stuff a few seasons back, that's way more my flavor.

If it's true I wonder what artist they'll use or just use the def jam logo hmm.

Hope next seasons t shirts are better sold off all of this seasons off to my homies :frown:

that would be a nice collab, but what about nas both 20 yr anniv...come on supreme still got my fingers crossed

I hope its fake for the sake of not seeing JAY Z's named attached to this 
sick.gif

Last edited:
anyone know if ebay user fathomnyc is a legit seller? want to cop the safari camp. has hundreds of items for sale. if croatianstyle is a prime shawn marion, this dude is the closest affordable thing (jamario moon).

lmk if anyone has dealt w before!

He's legit, I meet up with him in soho for a camo herringbone camp a while back. All his stuff is real.

I still have these red Vans x Supreme Eras from this past season that I ordered in the wrong size. Any NTer looking for em in NYC can have em for cheap.

We were talking about things that we regret passing on I totally forgot about one that I wanted but didn't seem to be available in my size at all.

The Supreme x Brooks Brothers seersucker suit. I could have easily have picked up the crusher, but was pissed that the suit didn't even seem to be available in my size that I ended up passing on everything.

We were talking about things that we regret passing on I totally forgot about one that I wanted but didn't seem to be available in my size at all.

The Supreme x Brooks Brothers seersucker suit. I could have easily have picked up the crusher, but was pissed that the suit didn't even seem to be available in my size that I ended up passing on everything.
Plus that price tag. 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom