Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone in here stopping by Preme NYC soon? I saw @Jada2001Retro going on Thursday, is anyone else going sooner? I want that camo pocket tee and I saw it in store today but got there 5 minutes after they closed. Kinda bummed out. I already asked one NT'er but is anyone else gonna be around the area tomorrow or Tuesday?

The price tag wasn't even that big of a shock though, like I said the day it dropped you'll spend that much on a Brooks Brother suit from that line easy. I was just angry that the only sizes that seemed to be available that morning were 36 and 38R. Which is what I wore in high school when I weighed like 115.

edit: I know I'd have ended up on my girl's s--- list if I had bought the suit though, especially since I've got 2 seersucker suits hanging in the closet already, I just got geeked out that they were doing something that's very much up my sartorial alley.

Last edited:
Back with another Supreme screenshot lol, Found this on ig, maybe someone is interested(not my picture)

I'm a fan, but I got the pullover instead, the tee has grown on me since it went on sale though.

edit: I'm weak, I bought that Siouxsie tee.

Last edited:
I think that IG sale was bogus... People DM'd dude seconds after posting stuff and he "sold" them without saying specifically who it went to... That's what the streets is saying according to Khalid

I think that IG sale was bogus... People DM'd dude seconds after posting stuff and he "sold" them without saying specifically who it went to... That's what the streets is saying according to Khalid
That's what I thought but apparently the first person who called dibs was "too slow" and someone else already had the email so they just sent the money when they saw the post

Need sizing help for surpreme tees..5'9..187 lbs..worried that a large might be huge..any help???

The Jesus jersey? I'm glad I passed on that even when it restocked. I almost got caught up in the hype, but it's totally not my style at all.

That's almost why I wanted it, just for the troll factor on it. But I kind of just stuck to buying things from them this season that celebrated things I already enjoyed. Like that Boris raglan, that got a lot of heat from people because of the nudity, but being a fan of his work since I was a little comic book geek, it was easy for me to justify having to explain the shirt if I ever wear it somewhere with company that's not quite as open minded about things. The Jesus piece though, that's just trolling, since I'm not particularly religious nor do I care enough to rile up those that are.

Last edited:
The Jesus jersey? I'm glad I passed on that even when it restocked. I almost got caught up in the hype, but it's totally not my style at all.
Ooops, I really glanced at that fast. Thought it was the Champion Jersey. Saw others posting that they were still available in store at SupNYC

Items that I don't know how they sold out even in the sale:

That Flamingo Shirt. Seriously it looks like the sort of thing the "cool" kid that always wore silk DBZ shirts in college would buy. Like some wanna be PUA peacocking shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom