Box logo deck

Independent trucks

I ended up liking the following items after they dropped and sold out 
mean.gif

I wish I'd have picked up the:

F1 pullover in Navy/Yellow/Red
Pocket tee in Camo
Hooded Satin Varsity Jacket in any of the colors

Once I started to actually pay attention to what was coming out I got a lot of what I wanted, still on the hunt for a BOGO in XL for a decent price, but I'm kind of over it now.
I slept on that pocket tee in camo, too. Would have been awesome to have.

No way preview is dropping august 4th as per thread title.

Maybe the teaser...
That seems reasonable if it is last week of August online, 2nd to last week in stores. Isn't that what was said earlier? That means they're dropping the preview 2 weeks before drop which isn't absurd.

The preview typically drops a week before the store opens up again. So the 2nd week of August I believe, is when the preview is available.

And I copped the camo pocket tee, ended up flipping a month later. Didn't like the look on me. Too much camo up top, plus for some reason the material wasn't the same as the other pocket tees.

Got the black Siouxsie pullover in today, would have preferred getting it on sale, but I'm not going to gripe about prices. I really like the way this was done, and I'll probably end up wearing it out more often than the Le Bain.

Got the black Siouxsie pullover in today, would have preferred getting it on sale, but I'm not going to gripe about prices. I really like the way this was done, and I'll probably end up wearing it out more often than the Le Bain.
did you pay above retail if you dont mind me asking

I'm really looking to find that pinstripe crusher in green/orange, anyone can help me with that?

it ended up being a bit above retail, used some eBay bucks on it which brought it down to retail for me though. Just ended up being one of those pieces that I wanted and by the end of the season was willing to shell out market rate to buy. Good thing there wasn't much left in the sale or I wouldn't have had money for the pullover.

it ended up being a bit above retail, used some eBay bucks on it which brought it down to retail for me though. Just ended up being one of those pieces that I wanted and by the end of the season was willing to shell out market rate to buy. Good thing there wasn't much left in the sale or I wouldn't have had money for the pullover.

damn ebay bucks... I swear that thing helps me rationalize all purchases that I am paying over retail for :smh:

anyone know if ebay user fathomnyc is a legit seller? want to cop the safari camp. has hundreds of items for sale. if croatianstyle is a prime shawn marion, this dude is the closest affordable thing (jamario moon).

lmk if anyone has dealt w before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom