Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed white/navy polo and yellow light flannel, already got the red such a dope shirt
damn i was debating that yellow flannel wanted to go back and buy after i got the red and they took them down and now that its almost half price i slept on it 
frown.gif

F/W 14 will begin 2nd to last week of August for in-store. last week of August for Online shop.

Last edited:
damn i was debating that yellow flannel wanted to go back and buy after i got the red and they took them down and now that its almost half price i slept on it :frown:

I was happy paying retail for the red, no way i was passing on another one. Ive never seen an actual pic of the yellow but i know il be impressed in person

just got a bunch of summer tees in... don't really want to rock the same print over and over though :smh:

safest way for IG trades?

Last edited:
anything you guys regret passing on now that the seasons over? for me its the satin 5 panel in black and siouxsie pullover in black 

Passed by the store today.

Camo champ jersey was still around, so was Champion collab. 

Black pit crew sold out. 
mean.gif

I wish I'd have picked up the:

F1 pullover in Navy/Yellow/Red
Pocket tee in Camo
Hooded Satin Varsity Jacket in any of the colors

Once I started to actually pay attention to what was coming out I got a lot of what I wanted, still on the hunt for a BOGO in XL for a decent price, but I'm kind of over it now.

I was happy paying retail for the red, no way i was passing on another one. Ive never seen an actual pic of the yellow but i know il be impressed in person
Yeah I didn't have a problem with the retail, I think the fact thursday morning I dropped a lot on APC I opened supreme and saw the flannels like I know I wanted this but idk if i can do it haha

hopefully will have some nice flannels in upcoming seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom