Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only items left to drop are the Bamboo camp, Monte Carlo and Super Fight 5 panels. So unless there's a secrot drop coming, seasons over

These are a CDG collab the shoes will be gone in 30 seconds. The AF1 made the site laggy as hell. Got some olives on the restock though.

^that rarely happens, props to them tho :smokin...i dont remember when was the last time the site crashed

Yeah, you're right, MrTee, haha!
The season gets an A- from me. The PCL and Kingston pieces put it over the top. Overall they put out a lot of pieces that are made for hot or warm weather (thin tee's) Only thing that they missed was releasing some type of baseball jersey.

I say the season gets a solid B from me. There were a lot of solid pieces and def stuff for everyone. My only gripe was that the tees werent that great.

I kind of want these, but they're not a must have for me. I have a feeling that these will sell out in your size in 15 seconds or less.

Good luck tomorrow bros.

Gonna be in a meeting tomorrow and probably won't have a chance. Kinda bummed, but it's whatever. They weren't a must-cop.

never use the app
mean.gif

I would grade this season at a C, the best thing i was able to obtain from this collection was the croc cap (still love it)

Every Thursday at 11 it feels like im going to the soap Nazi, if i dont order correctly and fast .... No soup for you

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything else confirmed to drop today besides the Vans.  The CDG cap and bucket may be restocking, but it is in store only.  Not online.

I would grade this season at a C, the best thing i was able to obtain from this collection was the croc cap (still love it)

Every Thursday at 11 it feels like im going to the soap Nazi, if i dont order correctly and fast .... No soup for you
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom