Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to cave and copped a colored PCL crusher for $100, I want black too but idk if I wanna spend $200 on 2 crushers.

And how about those towels selling out damn was thinking about getting the camo next week too.

Of course. It's a Supreme lovers dream. A giant box logo that you can wrap around your whole body :lol: :lol:

Naw just joking, i def was gonna snag the camo one tho. After the PCL defeat i wasnt in the buying mood anymore lol

Cannot wait for those Vans on Thursday. Hopefully they go slow like last year, I wouldnt mind both eras. :smokin

Initially only wanted the green Era's but now the navy's arent looking too bad. Hmmmmmmm

i know this question may have been answered in the past, but is there a desginated time when the new items go live online or just random in the morning?

those eras are too nice to pass up.

Let the best internet connection win on Thursday. 1-2 mins and everything will be sold out
More like 20 seconds. Shoes sell out crazy fast, I had the phone app and a comp going when the last AF1s came out, barely managed to get an olive pair.

The CDG Vans last year were easy if you wanted them. However these are camo, so that will make it worse

More like 20 seconds. Shoes sell out crazy fast, I had the phone app and a comp going when the last AF1s came out, barely managed to get an olive pair.
Those were waaayyy more hyped than any of the shoes his year. You had sneakerheads and supreme heads trying to get them and it was an anniversary for AF1. It won't be like that drop at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom